Rabu, 9 Mac 2011

The Most Influnced Person In My Life....




Al Ramah


The most influnced person I my life is my mother because my mother to know the meaning of life. Mother where Iex press everything in time I'm sad, or vice versa. Source of inspiration for my mother continued to succeed in any field that I do. Mother always gave words of the spirit of the time I was in despair. Mother also gave many ideas to solve the tasks. A mother who gave birth to me and teach me to be a useful man of heart later. Mother taught me a lot of sympathy for independent living without hope in others. Always mutual respect among human beings and not hostile to them. A mother is the strength in me to survive this. At the same time I need a mother,always there beside me to hear all the problems I had and the mother often gave good advice to me. In addition to the mother, my sister had a powerful influence me because I know he concerning this painting. He gave a lot of resources and ideas that are valuable for painting. He gave a lot of resources and ideas that are valuable for painting. My sister had a lot to teach me to be more independent when they are at home and in other places. Maybe if it was not caused my sister, a talent that is with in me does not stand up to this day. My dad is also my source of reference if I need help with my own which is not able to do so. In addition, the influence of friends is also there in my life. They all always help me if I'm in distress. They always make my life not my lonely and desolate in the away with the family


 

Ayah & Umie love u two so much yeah!!


my belong sister Kak Long muaaahhhh!!


friend 4 ever and ever !!


me & my young sister Adik!!


Mohd Faiz 



2 ulasan: